- Personal Information Which We Collect
- We may request that you supply us with personal information (demographic information such as age, income, education, population data, zip codes) during a "registration" process prior to using certain features of our site (for example, prior to entering the forum area). We use this general information in statistical form to understand our site's demographics, such as percentage of male and female users, geographic location, age ranges, or a combination of these or other demographics. As detailed below, we will not share specific information about you to advertisers or third parties without your consent.
- Use of User Information
- We may perform statistical analyses of aggregate (group) user behavior. This allows us to measure relative consumer interest in the various areas of our Web site for future development purposes. Any information we collect is used for our own internal purposes to improve the content of the Web site, to enhance users' experiences when visiting our site, to customize the content and/or layout of our pages, and to provide the services required by an individual user. We do not use personal identifying information for any reason that is not disclosed either in this Policy or at the time the information is requested. Aside from an automatic reply to an e-mail received by us, it is our intent not to e-mail you unless you request a particular service, or consent to being contacted by e-mail. There may be instances where you will have the opportunity to subscribe to an e-mail list that will send information about the site or our advertisers to your e-mail address.
- Disclosure to Third Parties
- Accuracy of User Information
- These privacy policies are effective as of January 2, 2002. We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time, and will post any changes to this Policy as soon as they go into effect.
- Security of Information
- We seek to ensure the security of personal information submitted by our users. When we collect information from our users, it is stored in an area to which the general public does not have access.
- At times while assessing our site, a user may be given a choice of "opting-out" of certain uses of his or her information. We will provide this choice where appropriate.
- Permission to Use of Materials
- The right to download and store or output the materials in our site is granted for the user's personal use only, and materials may not be reproduced in any edited form. Any other reproduction, transmission, performance, display or editing of these materials by any means mechanical or electronic without the express written permission of Impressions 1st Consulting is strictly prohibited. Users wishing to obtain permission to reprint or reproduce any materials appearing on this site may contact us at email@example.com.